Our facilitators & assessors are exceptional artisans who provide more than their knowledge & expertise of their trades - they impart life-skills & expose the learners to real-life situations that come only from working the trade every day.
Our well-equipped training facility accommodates 260 apprentices at any time; however, our preferred ratio is 13 apprentices to one facilitator. The reason for keeping our groups small is that our training is intensive.
By limiting our apprentice intake, learners gain the essential benefit of one-on-one training to heighten knowledge & skills transfer; ensuring our training is of unmatched quality, service & cost.
- Our expertise is in providing business with practical training solutions that will effectively upskill & uplift artisans.
- Our Learner Achievement Tracking System (LATS) ensures all documentation, record keeping & reporting of learner progress is up-to-date & on-hand for you to see at any time.
- We adapt our training to suit your operational needs & production schedule. We even offer after-hours training.
- Our one-on-one facilitation & guidance ensures our learners have access to quality time with our experienced facilitators.
Tracking Learner Success
- Through our Learner Achievement Tracking System (LATS), we monitor learner achievements & continued professional development by managing all: facilitator accreditation & details; training events; learner educational history & current training interventions; certification process, learner log books & client information.
- We provide regular one-on-one feedback with client & learners.
- We celebrate learner achievements with a yearly awards ceremony.
- We assist with Apprentice Contracts; & where workplace approval is required, we arrange MerSETA inspections on behalf of our clients.